My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Another Christmas Deal!

Probably many of you already knew...
but I'm still gonna share this with that someone who is still missing a X'mas gift or is wishing for a good skincare product!

It is ZA Stardust Wonderland Limited Edition Christmas Collection:

What's inside
My dearest sis, who is also of fan of ZA, told me of this deal and asked me to grab it quick before it is gone!  
Initially I wasn't keen because I've spent a lot on clothing this month. However, when I saw the deal in Watsons, I simply CANNOT RESIST!

My sis got this:
Sorry I don't have the actual products.. My sis wasn't home!

There are a few more sets which you can choose from but I'm afraid not all Watsons outlets carry all sets. You may want to try the branch in Takashimaya because I got mine from there.

The best part is, the whole set is only SGD 33.50!

I chose the one with whitening products -ZA's TRUE WHITE series. I never try any of these products but I think ZA products are always worth the try!

Anyway, Sis & I swear by their 2-way foundation. We have been using them for years (previously we were using the NOW EDITION). The powder goes on smoothly on the skin, provides enough coverage and remains matt for a long time. :)

For the Skin Beauty Two-way Foundation, there are 8 shades to choose from and I'm using shade 23. My sis is fairer than me and she uses shade 22.

A pic of Sis & I




Nat



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...