My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday makeup look

A day look for this festive season :)

Wearable if you are going for a Christmas Tea or for some last minute shopping in town!
It's suitable if you are thinking of something bright, cheery, yet not too over the top.
  
Unfortunately, due to my tight schedule, I'm unable to finish editing the tutorial I filmed for this look before Christmas... :S

Apologies ladies...
I will post the tutorial up by next week, and do try it out for the new year! :)


Here are the products used:

Peepers:
- MAC Prep+Prime primer
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk 
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 
- Eyeshadow by H&M in Pink Dust
- Eyeshadow by H&M in Pearl Dust
- LA Splash Eye Sparkle in Pink Diamonds
- 88 palette

- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Maybelline Magnum Volume Express Mascara

Face:
- ZA 2-way Foundation 
- H&M Bronzer in Gorgeous Tan
- Bourjois Blush in Tomette
 
Lips:
- Vaseline (Yup, nothing.. just Vaseline.. Hee!) 

Since I can't post the tutorial up yet, here's more pictures for you!
 
 

May 2010's Christmas be a wonderful one for everyone!!

Loves, Nat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks good! unfortunately, my xmas 'face' will actually be simpler than my everyday work face. But i still want to know the application procedure n method/tools involved, yes i am a pain in the ass.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...