My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Friday, December 31, 2010

My 1st Youtube Video is UP!!

Yeah! 

My very first Youtube video is finally UP!
At last, after days of editing, I'm done with the final "product"! 

*Grin* 
I'm actually pretty happy with myself because I started from ZERO experience in making videos to making a full video with cutting, adding subtitles & even music!!! :p

As promised, here's the Holiday Day Look Makeup tutorial:

As my Youtube channel is still very new, many formatting has yet to be done so bear with me... I will slowly revamp my channel :)

Hope you guys like the video!
Comment and let me know!

Happy 2011...

Nat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...