My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Monday, December 13, 2010

X'mas time! - Giorgio Armani Gift Sets

Christmas season is here and it's time to shop for presents!

I happened to come across Giorgio Armani "Acqua di Gioia" at Tangs and I'm so in love with it! 
It's one of their new fragrance for women in 2010.

If you are someone who likes sweet and fruity scent (like me!), I think you should go for it... It not only has a bend of citruses, it also comprises of a dash of floral in it. 
To me, it is suitable for the young adults (20s to early 30s) because it gives a young and refreshing feeling, yet adds a little sophistication... 
I bet we ladies will be feeling Yummilicious wearing it! Watch out guys!

Take a look: Armani Acqua di Gioia  Truly yummi-delicious! *wink*

Here in Singapore!
At Tangs, Isetan & Takashimaya, you can get the above gift set at SGD 129 (usual price: SGD 170.75)! So worth it! 
It includes a Eau de Parfum (100ml) and two tubes of body lotion (75ml each).


Ordered from USA.. Can't wait!
I've asked my buddy, Wanxuan, to get me a similar gift set from USA since she is coming back to Singapore in Jan 2011. It has a Eau de Parfum (100ml), body lotion (75ml), fragrance rollerball (10ml) and a clutch! I've yet to find this set in Singapore.. And I can't wait to get it!!


So what about the guys?
I've something to introduce to you (guys) or gfs who want to get something for their lovely-dovey. 


It's the..
Giorgio Armani Code Homme: 
It's a Eau de Parfum with a zest of lemon, yet the citrus smell is not too strong. Although this smells masculine, it isn't too musky or manly. My bf loves it! 

"Giorgio Armani Code is an elegant, timelessly sensual, understated yet heady fragrance with notes of lemon and bergamot, leading to a heart of olive flower with tonka bean and guaiacum wood." 
-proper description if you want one with more accurate terms :)

The above set is also available in Tangs, Isetan & Takashimaya, and it has a Eau de Parfum Spray (75ml), shower gel (75ml) & after shave balm (75ml).
You can get it at SGD 139 (usual price: SGD 210.25)!!

So grab them before X'mas and hereby wishing everyone Merry Merry X'mas!

 Nat

2 comments:

Unknown said...

merry xmas to you! hope u like the xmas gift i got you! starts with a 'B'!

NatalieSecretCode said...

Yeah... Buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr......... LUVs!!
Enjoy M.A.C. too! I'll continue shopping for another pressie here!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...