My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bronzy Everyday Makeup with Bronze/Black Gel Eyeliner :)

I'm finally done with another makeup tutorial!

This time round, I've added in my commentary.. and "Gahhhhh!!", I must say it's not the most confident thing that I want to do.

I always feel I sound weird/super kiddish over the microphone or phone, which is apparently very true! (go see the video.. OH MY!)

So, when I first started making makeup tutorials, I only used subtitles for the step-by-step guide. Nevertheless, I decided to give it a go and tried recording my commentary. 
I must say recording commentary is indeed less tedious than adding subtitles to the video! 

Although the video is up, I still feeling a little uneasy about it... :S 
Let me know what you think!
I've set up a poll on the top right hand corner, so do place your inputs over there to let me know :)

Anyway, here's the look...
With Bronze Gel Eyeliner
With Black Gel Eyeliner


Hope you like this look and I shall talk to you soon...
Happy Chinese New Year to All!

Hugs,
Nat

6 comments:

Shopcoholic said...

kung hei fat choi! a new follower here =)

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thank you!!! Appreciated it :D

jezmacmania said...

great look!! very clean and beautiful!

NatalieSecretCode said...

@jezmacmania: thank you!!! :D

Skinny Love said...

nice video natalie! n.n you know, your voice+the music remembers me those channels on television who teach us yoga! :P it's such a calm and soft voice :D
I usually not a big fan of shimmery eyeshadows, but I think this look is very pretty and natural, i think i'm gonna try it someday ^^

xoxo Monstros no Armário

healththat.com said...

I think It's makes our skin more glow.thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...