My Photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Covergirl In Singapore!

Hey people!
Guess what......


I found COVERGIRL in Singapore!
(erm, okie.. Just the mascara) :)


If you have read my recent fav+review entry (click here if you haven't!), you will know that I mentioned we can't find COVERGIRL in Singapore's retail shops.


I was at Arab street on Friday to purchase some swarovski crystals and I dropped by Haji Lane to take a look... And that's where I found the mascara @ The Blog Shop!!! 


The Blog Shop gathers items from various blogshops and you can finds almost everything there: shoes, bags, clothes, accessories & of course, the MASCARA! (Haha!)
Some very interesting items can be found there too.


The COVERGIRL Lashblast Volume mascara (waterproof) is sold at SGD 16.90, and there are many other types of covergirl mascara there too! 
Go take a look!


I tried contacting the actual online shop that is selling the mascaras, to get more info but I've yet to receive any reply. 
Anyhow, I'm glad you can easily get hold of the mascara now!


I did a random search online and I also found this seller: http://mascara-page.blogspot.com/
She's a local seller who sells various cosmetics from overseas. You can order from her if you are a tiny-whee bit lazy to make a trip down to Haji lane :)


Hope you guys are as happy as me to know this exciting "news"!


Thanks for reading!


Nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! is the covergirl Mascara still in singapore? :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...