My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Haul from the USA!

Goodies brought back from NY!

Well, of course I didn't went there but these were brought back to me by Wanxuan.
Thaaankeeew...
So excited!!

Here they are:
Photo credits goes to the bf! :) Even though my watermark is on it.. Hee!
I have this habit of not using the stuff I bought immediately (unless I ran out of them), so I've only tried 3 of the above products.

(click on the product title to read more about the product details)

I can't use eye creams because they tend to be too nutritious for my eye area and I will get small bumps on my lids. So EYE GELs are my best friends...

Had a pretty hard time finding an effective eye gel and I'm glad I finally found it!!!
After applying this on my lids, I can feel a warm (very very slight) sensation and after a while, the gel just get absorbs!
I've never felt so before when using the previous eye gels that I owned.

2) NARS Makeup Primer with SPF 20 (50ml)
My first NARS product! Yeah!
I finally decided to get a face primer because I noticed more shine around my t-zone lately...
I used to have dry skin and my makeup can last me ALL day LONG... However, my skin has changed up quite abit and i have combination skin now (but more to the dry side though).
Anyway, I like this product! Tried it and like it! Less shine at the end of the day! :)

2) M.A.C Paint Pot in Bare Study (5g) 

BARE STUDY - Pearl finish and almost duo chrome
It was really hard to get a good picture that reflects the true colour! But I think we have got it!!! :)

It's a champagne colour with a slight tint of peach, and it has some very fine shimmers in it.
Truely a nice colour and I really like the pearl finish! 
It is hard to find shadows that have pearl finishes.. They usually end up very shimmery...

Anyone likes pearl finishes like me? Let me know what you have found!

Swatch:
A closer look at the colour in the pot:
So that's about all for this post...

Thanks for reading! 

And if you have any recommendations for good eye gels or pretty eye shadows...
Drop me a comment!

Nat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...