My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Look of the Day :)

Here's what I wore on Tuesday!
It was a lazy and restless Tuesday for me......

I was going to have dance practice in the evening so I wore something which I can dance in. I was too lazy to bring extra clothes to change. 
Moreover, I practically don't perspire at all (people around me will know! Esp my dance peeps), so I have the comfort of not needing to bring extra clothes for dance practices!

Step-foot GREY leggings with a loose & slightly see-through top. 
Of course, I have a black spaghetti underneath :)
Taken in my Sis's room :)
This outfit really explains my mood that day... Gloom gloom gloomy!

I had on very simple makeup.. a little gold, bronze & browns.
Do excuse my puffy eyes & face... It was very early in the morning!
N this day was one of those days when I wake up with monolids!!
On my lips was M.A.C.'s Creme D' Nude, and I top it off with NYX's round lipgloss in 24 Karet:

Lastly the nails...
Gold shimmery polish with a MATT finish! SUPER  

So that's about it...
Let me know if you like "Look of the Day (LOTD)" posts...

Till next time,
Bye!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like look of the day. u need to see my lazy days looks. ur lazy days makeup is basically my try-to-look-decent makeup. btw I bought the Urbay Decay eyeshadow primer!!!

NatalieSecretCode said...

Haha.. Probably I'm just too used to spending more time in front of the mirror ... Great news!!! I want the UD primer Potion too!!!!!!!

jezmacmania said...

this is suuuch a cute outfit! i love it! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...