My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

[Loreal Paris] HIP Cream Shadow Paint!!!

I found something again!!!
Yeah...

In my previous entry, I used Loreal Paris HIP cream shadow paint in 807: Secretive. Lisa bought this from the USA & gave it to me :) 
I also received another shade, a metallic dark grey (909: Steely).

I'm really glad that I'm able to get hold of these and give them a try! Creamy yet it doesn't crease, & a little of it goes a LONG way.


Unfortunately, these are not available in Singapore's retail stores yet.
However, I was surfing on Gmarket one day and I found them!!!
*Woots woots!*
Here's the link:
Details from the link :)
They are selling them at SGD 8.00 each! Sooo affordable, so I think you should grab them :D
Nice packaging that really makes yo feel like an artist!
These are the available colours:

Too bad.. the colour "Steely" is not available.

Anyway, I think these colours are suitable for all over the lids and great for neutral looks. They do have some shimmer in them but they are very fine ones which adds nice shine to the lids...

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Ciaoz for now,
Nat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...