My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My "Lazy Days" Look...

*Yawn... Yawn* 
I'm sure all of us have experienced days when we are feeling lethargic and we really don't want to spend so much time on makeup!

So...
Here's the look on my "lazy days"!

I'm not using any liquid or gel eye liners... and no mascara...
They are definitely not my friends on these days!
I will probably be smudging them all over my eyes... Hee!

Just a simple, fast, purple & soft smoky look:



This is how I do it:




Here are the products used:

- LOREAL HIP cream shadow paint in 807: Secretive
AVON true color eyeshadow quad in No. Q708: Purple haze quad (I only used 2 colors - Purple & Amethyst)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 
- H&M Wet&dry eyeshadow in Ciao Ciao Venice 
- A regular Black pencil eyeliner (I recommend Rimmel's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer... Review coming up!)
- Bourjois ambre stretch in No. 01: Intense black

Hope this helps!
Hugs, Nat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...