My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Care n Share: Discount Code from Stila Cosmetics!

Weeee!!!
Stila Cosmetics has offered me a 20% discount code!!!

Did you see my previous video where I used their Smudge Pot in Bronze?? 
Because Stila only ships within U.S.A, so I wish to share this offer with you guys (sorry, but to fellow Singaporeans only!)... 

This is what I'm going to do:  
Comments below with the product links from their website.
And I shall make the orders for you :) 
This way, you can get them at 20% discount!

By the way, I hope to see more responses on the poll too (top right hand corner). :D
Your views are indeed important to me...


That's all for now Peeps!
♥♥ Nat

3 comments:

Sara said...

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/product_detail.asp?PMID=908&dept=4&cat=15

Sara :)

DICTASHION. said...

I'm from sydney NooooooOOo :'(

My blog

NatalieSecretCode said...

@Dictashion: don't worry.. I'll be holding international giveaway in future!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...