My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Monday, February 21, 2011

CNY Series: LOTD with GoJane II

LOTD for Day 3 of CNY...
Gave CNY Day 2 a miss because I have super puffy eyes that day..
Did a tutorial on makeup for puffy eyes though!
Shall edit and upload soon... :)

A Neutral Makeup Look on Day 3
A makeup tutorial for you???

What I wore from GoJane:
Sorry! This is the only full body picture that I have...
Hope it shows you well :)
That's all I have for the CNY Series!
Shall take more photos next year!


Hope you enjoyed...
♥ Nat

2 comments:

jezmacmania said...

what a great eye look! great neutral colors! and i love that dress =)

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thanks Jez!! That's my current to-go eye look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...