My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY Series: Nails!

My nails to welcome the Chinese New Year!

I didn't plan what to wear for CNY... 
Therefore, I have to choose some safe colours which can easily match any outfits that I decided to wear.. 
Yet, I want drama & blings :D

So I looked up the internet for some inspirations.. and here's my Hime Gyaru-inspired nails!
I did my nails till 4.30am!! :P
Really not easy to do it on my right hand...*Phew*

Hope you enjoyed!
♥ Nat

9 comments:

Rilakumaki said...

Wow! That's cute! I need to buy more nail stuff sp I can do more stuff like that =) thanks for sharing!

NatalieSecretCode said...

@ Rilakumaki: Can't wait to see yours! Remember to share them too! :D

Jenny said...

My goodness these are amazing!!
I wish I had the patience to apply things like this, but I'm not, and I'm so clumsy I'd knock everything off walking out the door!
I'm very envious, your nails look fab!

Beauty Addict said...

wow, you are so talented!

Anonymous said...

cny makeup please!~wx

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thank you Ladies!
Yes yes, CNY looks coming up!

ShazreeyanaShukri said...

oh my god!i love ur nails! i wish i have that talent to do gorgeous nails like u do..

loveeeeeee it!
xoxo

ShazreeyanaShukri said...

oh my god! i love ur nailssss!i wish i have ur talent.. gorgeoussssss work!

loveeee it!
xoxo
Yana

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thank you Yana!
N thanks for following :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...