My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eyeshadows-inspired Nails!

Have been browsing Stila Cosmetics and I came across their Eyeshadow Trio in After Hours:
Really found this shade unique and pretty!
Would be great to get hold of it :P

Then I bought "her world" magazine (Feb issue) and saw an advertisement on Topshop cosmetics...
Saw their duo eyeshadow....

And.. TADA!
I got my inspiration for my nails this week!

I used China Glaze nail polishes in Tempest and Adore, and a glitter polish to add some sparkle!
Hope you like it!
Hugs, Nat...

5 comments:

Jenny said...

This looks fabulous!
Did you do it using the tape technique or was it free hand?
I really want to try some tape manis!

Ailing ♥ said...

Aww, thank you! ^__^
Yes, you should get the Sleek palette! It's fairly inexpensive too! :)
If you do get it, let me know your thoughts on it! :D
I LOVELOVELOVE your nails! They always look s amazing. I wish I was creative in nail art. >.<" LOL :P

I hope all has been well. xx

NatalieSecretCode said...

@ Jenny... Yes I did it free hand!
If you wanna use the tape, do make sure that the base colour is fully dried before u apply the tape.. Otherwise, the base colour will come off when u peel off the tape.. :)
Do try and post some pictures!

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thanks AIling!!! Keep in touch!

YB* said...

I wouldn't be able to do that in a million years so I give you MAJOR props!

http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...