My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Sis's CNY nails!

Oh.. I nearly forgot to post my Sis's CNY nails for the "CNY Series"!
So here it is!
Carefully hand-drawn by me!!
My eyes were so tired from it.. and my Sis had a hard time keeping still...
I told her not to fidget in order the have the lines real straight!! :D


Thanks for popping by!
~Nat~

4 comments:

Qiu said...

my nails!!!! lovely lah! thanks tata!!!! lucky me, get to have free manicure everytime!

NatalieSecretCode said...

Hee.. U have provided me with lots of nail polishes too!! :D

che said...

Aww so sweet to do your sis's nails, very cute mani too!

I wish my sisters and mom were here, I'd be doing their nails all the time too!

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thanks Che... I'm sure you will do a fantastic job too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...