My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pleasures from Coastal Scents!

Weeee!!!
My orders from Coastal Scents have finally arrived!!!
Ordered them from Smoochiezz and I must say Hazel (the owner) never fail to impress! She always patient and sweet in her replies, and frankly I cannot imagine how she manages all the sprees she's holding...
Must be a power lady! 
Anyway her new shop is ready and my Sis & I can't wait to drop by!
Wonderful 88 Metal Mania!! 
Babes, you all should really check this out if you haven't! 
They are shimmery but mostly with pearlized finish... So you don't have to worry much about the colours appearing too flaky or difficult to work with!
Very very pigmented too!


Brushes:
Because I'm not very familiar with the bristle material, I decided to order one of each type to experiment!


From left to right:
-Goat  hair blend (Black Crease Brush) 
Very much in love with the goat hair brush.. soft, soft, soft!
-Semi firm sable hair blend (Pink Deluxe Oval Shadow Brush), 
Well, I must say sable hair is a little stiffer but not to the extend of being poky:)
But the brush is really HUGE.. haha I'm still thinking what I can use it for!
-Taklon hairs (Destiny Precision Angled Liner Brush)
Soft and fine! No complains at all!

That's all for the haul!
Nat :D




1 comment:

MakeupSparkle said...

Ooo such cool things!!! Love your blog :) just bookmarked it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...