My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Poofy Bob with French Braid Bangs

Hi Everyone! 
Here's my first hair tutorial for you! 

I've also tried improving my commentary & hopefully it's better this time round!
Let me know what you think...
~ Continue voting on the poll :) ~


You can wear this look on Valentine's Day too!

ENJOY!


If you like my videos, remember to click the "Like" button on Youtube!
  
Ciaoz for now!
Hugs, Nat.





4 comments:

MakeupSparkle said...

What a cute idea! I will be doing this for valentines day :) You have an adorable voice! Will you check out my blog? maybe follow back?

www.makeupsparkle.blogspot.com

MakeupSparkle said...

Im not sure if my original posted, but check out my blog? I would love it! This is a great hairstyle!

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thank you for following... appreciated it!
Checked out your blog too! :D

che said...

Lovely and simple tut, I love the cut of your hair too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...