My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Smoky Day Look for PUFFY eyes

Ever woke up with Puffy eyes?
Or have you cried the previous night.. and your eyes were puffy the next morning? (this is what always happens to me! :P)


Here's a look to save the day! 

A soft smoky brown look with a tint of purple...
Definitely not a over-done smoky look that gives the impression that you are trying too hard to cover something!!
Indoor - With flash
Outdoor -Natural lighting

Hope this helps!
Hugs, Nat...


6 comments:

Beauty Reductionista said...

I had a case of the puffy eyes this morning. Wish I had read this earlier!

Jenny said...

this is a great look on you!

NatalieSecretCode said...

@ Beauty Reductionista: Did you do anything to make the puff go away?? Anyway I hope this makeup will help ya in future.. if you happened to have another day of puffy eyes (Let's hope it doesn't happen too often!)

NatalieSecretCode said...

@ Jenny: Thanks!

Mui Stylelicious said...

I love your make up...! what eyeshadow did you use?

Natalie said...

@Mui Stylelicious: Take a look at my video :) I mentioned all the products in my video :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...