My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

In mood for some pink!!

Pink is definitely not the most typical colour for my nails...
But there are times when I feel girly enough to have them on!

Here's a recent one I did with N.Y.C. polishes:
- Base: 146A Love Letters (a pinkish coral glitter) 
- French tip: 108A Polyester Pink Creme (matt baby pink)

Another manicure did some time back:
Just a nude base with a duo chrome pinkish-purple polish! (Apparently the duo chrome doesn't show in the pic!)

Just a simple post to share...
♥ Nat


4 comments:

aki! said...

I'm wearing love letters right now!

It's great.

The Cat Hag said...

Lovely nails. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

NatalieSecretCode said...

Hey Aki, I will try wearing Love Letters next time.. Having gel nails on right now! :)

@Addie (The Cat Hag): Thanks!!

Yvette said...

love your nails!

xoxo
www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com
New update online! Come check it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...