My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Requested Look: Simple & Natural

I'm finally done with this look!
So sorry that I've been talking forever to get a video done..
Have been really busy lately with my PhD thesis and manuscripts...
Anyway, I've gotta do a shoutout to Val, her colleagues and my fellow lab-mates/friends in NUS: 
Here's the requested look!
Hope you all like this...
I have more simple & not-so-made-up looks in mind!
Wish I have more time to get them done... >.<


Thanks for stopping by anyways!! :D

♥ Nat

1 comment:

H Rija said...

cutte tutorial and thanks for the follow =)

My Lyfe ; My Story

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...