My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Retail therapy!! -Haul from Smoochiezz

I decided to do some damage to my pocket... (with my sis!)
Burnt a big hole (I bought many other nail-related stuff too! Not from Smoochiezz though) ... But I'm, without any doubt, a happy girl!!!

Oh, before I get on with the haul..
Just a note for my readers who don't have a blog (hence they don't have a blogger account) or those who want a more direct update of my blog (via email), you can now follow me via email, where you will get email updates whenever I have a new entry!

Just type in your email in the side bar on the left, and click submit! :D
I hope this will provide an auto-notification for my readers who don't log onto blogger often/ don't have a blogger account!

Alrighty, here's what I bought... 
Enjoy the picture galore!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils

e.l.f. Studio line Brushes!

NYX Powder Blush
  
Coastal Scents Brush
 
e.l.f. Eyebrow kit
 
Stila Smudge Pot!! *SUPER EXCITED*
 
NYX Tinted Lip Spa
I hope the pictures gave enough info about what I bought. Do comment below if you wanna know more!
And pardon the pics if you find they aren't good enough! I took them and edited them with my iPhone :D

It's Friday! Have a good weekend!
Cheers,
Nat







5 comments:

jezmacmania said...

oOoH lots of goodies!! great haul! =D Btw, I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award! Come by my page for the details. =D

♥PopBlush♥ said...

I love hauls~!!

Would love to see swatches of them :)

Thanks for following sweetie xo

che said...

Nice beauty haul, love to see the looks you create with them.

aki! said...

I'd love to know more about e.l.f. Studio line Brushes. How they compare, what you use them for, things like that!

Thanks for following me!

I'm following you too.

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thanks for all the requests Ladies!! I will try to do them soon! ♥♥♥ Nat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...