My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gel Nails! -I finally Bought it & Did it!-

Wee... Bought a set of gel nail kit and had my sis to be my first model!!


Here's how her puny tiny nails looked like at first :)

Due to her laboratory-based work, she didn't want anything too over-the-top and she didn't want the gel extensions to be too long...


So this is what I did (on one hand!):
A classic french with glitters...


And on the other hand, I did a see through double glitter/ gradient design:


So... what do you think?

I'm going to do another set for my sis for her bridal photo-shoot. 
Next time round, extensions will definitely be longer, more blings and there might be even bows or hearts!! 


So stayed tuned for more!


I did my own nails too! Pictures coming up!!


♥ Nat

2 comments:

faye lu review said...

pretty nails! i love how gel nails look pretty natural compared to acrylics =) awesome blog x

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thank you dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...