My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Go Bridal with Gel Nails :D

Here's my Sis's nails for her bridal photoshoot in Sweden!

She requested for her all-time favorite french manicure...
And this time round, she finally decided to have some blings and 3D ribbons on!
(my Sis usually likes her nail designs to be very simple.. A total opposite from me! :D)

Did gel extensions for her but didn't have them too long cuz it's not easy for her to handle while travelling

3D ribbon that I have done with acrylics!
Sis LUV it!

I'm really happy with the way it turns out and I can't wait to do more...
Here's another pic of it:

Hope you like it too!
 ♥ Nat


PS: If you hope to get your nails done by me, you can contact me at 97717185 / natalie_jy@hotmail.com :D

8 comments:

DanniiBeauty said...

Wow the nails look gorgeous - love it! Your very talented.

Thanks for following my blog, I am now following you too!

Natalie said...

Thank you DanniBeauty! Appreciated it! Hugs!

shell said...

nat! :) your sis' nails are very well done! HAHA. good job good job. XD

Natalie said...

Thanks Babe! Bet you are having LOADs of fun in USA!! Miss ya!

The Cat Hag said...

Love these nails, they look uber sweet. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Qiu said...

These nail are almost intact after more than 3 weeks! Many ladies were asking me where I got my nails done and I proudly replied: " my sister!" Thanks tata!

Natalie said...

Wee!! Love love SiS!!!!!

MaviDeniz said...

this is so cute!! i wish i would have done some blingy nails for my wedding. I just did the standard french =/.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...