My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's all about NAILS week!

Hello Babes!

I decided that this weeks posts will be all about nails!! 
I have been doing lots of nail designs and I've yet to have time to blog about them...

So for the whole of this week, I will be updating alot about NAILS... :D

Here's the first:
I did my own gel extensions and had a french tip design on...
Threw in some purple, blue and clear crystals to create a romantic touch!
Designed this for my Sis's wedding shoot but in the end,
she decided to go for something more classic.. (Pics coming up!)

I spent almost 8 hours on my nails because I had to do a finger at a time and it wasn't easy doing my own extensions on my right hand (since I'm right-handed!)
*Phew!*

Thanks for reading!

♥ Nat




3 comments:

MissKatv said...

nice nails! followed you :)

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thank you! ♥ Nat

Emily said...

omigosh 8 hours?! That's a long time! But your nails look AMAZING so that's some time well spent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...