My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Michelle's Gel Nails

Had my friend, Michelle, over at my place and I did gel extensions for her!

She wanted something simple and something that can easily match any outfit she wears (since she will be going on a vacation in USA for 2 months! *SHIOK*)...

So I came up with this!
It's a simple but very sweet design... Just like her! :D

Before:

After:

She's really happy with the outcome and wanted me to do her Sister's nails for her wedding this coming december!

I'm so excited and I can't wait!

Thanks for reading ♥ Nat


PS: If you hope to get your nails done by me, you can contact me at 97717185 / natalie_jy@hotmail.com :D




2 comments:

MissKatv said...

very simple yet elegant. :D

NatalieSecretCode said...

Thank you dear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...