My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Monday, April 4, 2011

A New FAV! Hot Eyelash Curler

Bought a EYECURL Hot Brush Eyelash Curler from SASA recently...
And I must say that I LOVE x3 this product!


The best thing I like about this product is that it's compact and can be stored away easily. I can bring this item around conveniently anywhere without worrying that I will break it like the normal eyelash curlers.

If you are wondering about the price, it's only SGD 15.20!!
It comes with a brush for cleaning the heating wire, a cap and a clear set of instructions.

I really recommend this because the heating element really makes the eyelashes curl fast and easy... Moreover you can use it on your lower lashes too!

Go grab them now!
Cheers,
Nat

PS: Remember to follow me via email/ twitter/ on blogger =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...