My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Review: Sasatinnie Eye Definer

Hey Peeps,
It's product review time!

I was recommended the Sasatinnie Waterproof Retractable Eye Definer and I must say I quite like it!
I did the same "experiment" as what I have done with the Rimmel Eye Definer
(see my post here!)
I wanted to see how long-lasting the liner was...

At 7.30 am:

At 4.30 pm:
I would say I am happy with how waterproof it is!
Very very minimal smudging...
That's for about 9 hours!

Here's some more pics..
At 7.30 am:
At 4.30 pm:

I did observe some smudging after longer hours of wearing it...
But it's still very impressive!
Moreover, it's not expensive at all.. I think I got mine at SGD 6.90.

In my opinion, I still prefer the Rimmel one though :D

Hope this review is helpful!

Cheers,
Nat








7 comments:

MissKatv said...

wow it looks like it didn't even change at all!
nice review!
oh BTW. I'm having my birthday giveaway.
You can check it here:
Misskatv's Birthday Giveaway!

xoxo,
Kat :)

The Cat Hag said...

Thanks for the review, I am always on the hunt for long-wearing eyeliners.

My favourite is the Revlon Color Stay one. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Natalie said...

Thanks Katv!

Hmm maybe I should get hold of the Relvon Colourstay.. Thanks for sharing, Addie!

Peach Crush said...

lovely review!!! your eyes look extremely pretty!!your blog is really nice :) im your new follower,i'd love if you follow back
xoxox
http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

if-I-were-Audrey said...

it looks great on you :)

Natalie said...

Thank you Babes!

Label me Addict said...

looks really neat i am gonna go find it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...