My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Floral Time! -nails-

Time for some pretty flowers!

Did this set of design for my feet some time back in May :D
Just in time for some Sakura!!

As mentioned before, nail stickers are defnitely not my first choice..
But at the same time, I seldom put much emphasis on my toe nail designs
(because I have dancer's feet.. NO nice toe nails to start off with!)
So... I will usually use the nails stickers on feet :P

Use a coral colour base! My fav colour!


How about some Goldie GOLD??
Great for summer!
My real nails.. Done with normal nail polishes!


A closer look...
A feminine touch

Hope you like these designs!
PS: Feel free to contact me if you want to get your nails done by me! :D
♥ Nat


6 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Wow, your nails look amazing!
I wouldn't have guessed those were your real nails, they look great.

Thanks for following my blog hun! :)


<3,
Dana

Natalie said...

Thank you for dropping by Babe!! :D

eimi.desu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rinny said...

The gold nails are really pretty! You're really good at doing nail art it looks like :D Thanks so much for subscribing to me! You have a great blog, I'm a new follower as well ^^

Natalie said...

@ demi.desu: The trick is to apply thin layers each time and have at least two coats on, depending on the nail polishes. I followed ya!

Natalie said...

@Rinny: Thanks! Hugzzz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...