My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

New on my wishlist!

I really hope to get hold of either of these!!!

Barry M's Peach Melba

Photo courtesy of: Beauty Mist

Photo courtesy of: StyleSuzi


______________ OR ____________

Essie's Van d'GO
 (Photo courtesy of: Getcha nails did)


Ain't the colour PreeeeTtttyyyyy???
Aww...


Let me know if you found any great deals or dupes of these polishes!!


Cheers,
Nat
(in a peachy mood :D)

8 comments:

D.Sadie said...

That is definitely a pretty color! =) Great blog. Now following. It'd be great if we could follow each other.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

*Check out my giveaway:
http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

Dani said...

Omg I'm obsessed with peach colors! I bought a really pretty one by the brand Wet and Wild believe it or not and it turned out to be long lasting (it was long lasting formula) and the color was great! It was a little brighter though.

Natalie said...

@ Sadie: Follwed ya! :D

@Dani: Yup!! I'm a huge fan of peaches and corals.. :D Let me know the name of the WnW polish that you are using okies?

Thanks for dropping by!

adoreabubbles said...

I dont know which one i like the most but i know i like them both lol
hope your wish comes through soon :D

AVY said...

Yes it is!

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Billie Houghton said...

I have peach melba! It is so so gorgeous, deffo a must have!

www.billiehoughton.blogspot.com

xx

Natalie said...

Awww.. we don't have Barry M here in Singapore... at least not that I know of! Sad...
I'm still searching...

Czarina said...

Omgg;; that color is soo pretty.
Altho I've never came across that nailpolish. :/

http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...