My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wearable Smoky Look -Silvers & Browns-

I'm finally back with a makeup tutorial!!

It has been a long long time since I did one :P

The writing of thesis and various lab responsibilities had really tire me out, and by the time I reach home I could only afford the energy to blog...

Anyway, here's the look!


A close-up on the eyes...

WATCH tutorial HERE:


Hope you like this look!

Hugs,
Nat



10 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

Greeeeat! Love it! ♥♥♥
And I love your eye shape! It's awesome

http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

cominica-ai said...

great look!
I never success making a tutorial, your tuto is so nice~~~ :D

Natalie said...

Thank you Babes! :D
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stephanie said...

Your eyes look so beautiful, I'm definitely going to check out the tutorial and give it a go :)

S
x

Make-up your mind said...

This is soo pretty and your amazing at putting on top liner. new follower love the blog , it would be great if we could follow each other xxx liz

Natalie said...

Thank you dears! DO let me know if you have any tutorial requests!

Cami said...

I love your blog!!! Please check out mine the link is http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/ . Please follow if you like!!! Thanks so much!!!!

shell said...

Nat, it looks so pretty! Havent saw your tutorial on this yet, but it's definitely something I'll get down to watch when I get proper Internet! Really pretayyyy.. Good job again!!

DibDabs said...

these eyes are so darling, might give them a try reckon they are good for both day and night this summer! love them! love blog by the way, following, xxx mind giving my blog a look? :) xxx

Steph said...

Omg, I totally understand about the thesis writing thing. It just completely sucks all your energy doesn't it? xp Jia you jia you!
Love this look, it's really chic and stylish~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...