My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Hair Colour!

Hey Babes...

Sorry for the loooooong hiatus!
I have been dead busy with dance practices, work, meetings and celebrations for the past 2 weeks...

Finally I get a breather and I decided to pamper myself with a new hair colour!

Guess what colour I got???
Hee!
It's MEDIUM AUBURN!
  
With Camera Flash
It's the first time I had this colour on... 
What do you think?
Under Natural Light

This is how my hair colour was like before the dye...
in some brownish shade :)
(I can't remember exactly what the colour was!)


So... Which colour do you prefer?

Let me know! :D

Cheers,
Nat

12 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

You look sooooo good with your auburn hair! ♥ I really, really like it! And I like your haircut, it's amazing (:

http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

Thank you my dear!!!

Tetsu said...

The new color looks so nice!
Really great!

sphlovescosmetics said...

I love the color of your hair. It suits you well.
http://sphlovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

shell said...

hehe nat. the brown is nice, so is the current one! (: both goes well! i wish i have the courage to dye my hair LOL.

Lil micia style book said...

You really cute with your auburn hair....I mean you~~~ you still looked great before.

Any latest tutorials coming up soon ?

Natalie said...

Thankew Ladies.. I'm loving the colour too! I guess it will be more obvious over these few days:)
@ lil mica... Yup yup! Working on it! Thanks for the request!

Skinny Love said...

i like it dyed ^^ oh and by the way, i gave you a blog award here :3 hope you like! xoxo

Sarah said...

You hair looks gorgeous!

shopgirl said...

Nat, it's just beautiful! Looks incredibly natural.

Wishing you a happy happy day!
xo

PopBlush said...

I really like your hair~ Love the cut and colour!

Olivia said...

I love the new haircut! I recently just cut mine to above the shoulders! :). The new color looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...