My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Saving my Stila Smudgepot

Ever faced with dried-up cream shadows?
I did!!

Remember I bought my Stila Smudge Pot a while ago? 
(see my haul HERE!)
I was disappointed to open it and found it pretty much dried up!!!!  
BOOHOO!!!

Anyway, I did some search on the internet for remedies and decided to go with one...
Watch my video to find out what I did!

Watch it on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RT3Hh7yOHI&feature=channel_video_title

Personally I find this remedy easy, convenient and definitely "problem-solving"...
Hope this helps & thanks for watching!

Nat 

3 comments:

Label me Addict said...

HEART HEART HEART your new HAIR

you look so LOVELY in it...

i prefer the new COLOUR

very in now right!!!

i thought STILA was a good brand to own? i dont own any stila but i'm surprised... but ABSOLUTELY love the BLUE babe!!!

have fun!!!

oh and happy NATIONAL DAY

dont forget to wear red and white hahah!!!

Label me Addict said...

hey NAT thought you might wanna know...

SEPHORA is having NATIONAL DAY offers on some RED items... for the list check out my latest POST

&

if your going to FOREVER21 please spend least $45 and above and show them anything red or white to get a DISCOUNT!!!

tata

xoxoxo

Dolly Daydream said...

That wasnt very good if it arrived almost dried up! :(

http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...