My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Air brush legs!

Hey ladies...
Let go into something leggy today :D

Do you know for some guys, the first feature they look at when they 
see a lady is her pair of legs??
Well, my bf is one example and I always joke that luckily, I wore 
skirt on our first date!!

So...
Here comes a wonderful product and I'm sure many have heard about this..


Sally Hansen's AIRBRUSH LEGS has been featured in 
many magazines and is known to be a popular product among actresses and models!
And the good news is they have recently came up with a new formula that is water resistant!

I got mine from Watsons in the shade medium glow and it works really well.
It helps your legs achieve an even colour all over and it gives a glowy finish, without looking too overly shiny!!!

Well, I decided to talk about this mainly because many friends of mine are getting married and I thought this will be useful for all the brides and bridesmaids :D
Definitely useful in humid country like where I'm in because wearing stockings can be hot, and definitely not natural-looking.

So give it a try if you haven't Babes!

Thanks for reading!

Cheerios,
Natalie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...