My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm back with NOTD!

Hey Babes,
I'm back!! I've been dead busy with work and still is!!
Things at work is CRAZY!!!!!
Good news is, I finally handed up my PhD thesis :D

So I'm here with my Nail-of-the-Day...

Black with gold..
Loving it!

What do you think??

Talk to you soon Babes..
And thanks for staying with me on my blog!

Loves,
Natalie

10 comments:

Dani said...

Wow! A PhD! That's so impressive. Good luck! I'm a student as well doing my undergrad and it's toughhh o_o

very pretty nail art btw. I've been wanting to get the Milani big gold glitter polish for a while now but i never find it anywhere!

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

That is too cute! Where'd you get the gold?

Natalie said...

@ D.Sadie: Thanks! I used 3 gold nails polishes to get this look! :P Namely CITY GIRL in Retro, L.A. COLORS Art Deco in Gold Glitter and BISQUE NAISI in M119 :)

Natalie said...

@ Dani: Yup... PhD aint easy and Im glad Im almost done!!! Hope you find your gold glitters!

♥ Natalie said...

It looks fabulous!! I really love it! ♥

HEART KRiSTEL said...

that's really pretty, i loooove the glitters

Natalie said...

Thanks gers!

shell said...

so prettyyyy nat. (: and congrats on ur thesis submission! we'll find time one day to do nails again ya? hahahaha. of cos i mean u do my nails.... XD

Natalie said...

Yes Michelle!! I'm definitely waiting!!! :D

Sharon said...

SO PRETTY! i love the colour combo and the gorgeous gold! gahhh i love it

http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...