My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love is in the Air! -nails

Hey Gers,
I have another set of gel nails to share with you!

Did this set for myself in preparation for my cousin's wedding...
Thanks to my bf of the pretty pics!

Enjoy!
A little more princessy then usual


LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

Do you like them? :)

There are more bridesmaid nails coming up! 
STAY TUNED!

Love ya,
Nat
(Oh, contact me at natalie_jy@hotmail.com if you want you nails done by me!)

5 comments:

derek said...

omg it's so cute!!!

shell said...

nat, it's so pretty! love it!! (:

MaviDeniz said...

wow! that's so pretty. I wish I had the patience to do that on my nails.

Xo

katherine said...

gosh this looks so girly I love it!!

s2danii. said...

These nails are gorgeous! So much skill :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...