My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Current Fav Liner! - Bobbi Brown VS MAC

Ohhhh.....
It's been almost a month since my last update!

I have been busy with a dance production and rehearsals had taken up most of my time!
So glad that it was finally over and it went well :D
I shall post some pics in a later post!

Alrighty back to beauty-related stuff...
I have finally opened my Bobbi Brown Gel Liner which I have bought like a year ago (I'm a great keeper of the things I've bought -I don't usually use them immediately)...
My brand new FAV!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
It's sooooo creamy and easy to apply...
And needless to say, it stayed all day long!

Compared to the MAC's Fluidline which I have been using so far, I think I prefer the Bobbi Brown one..
MAC's Fluidline dries up pretty quickly and the formula is really not as creamy and smooth as Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Liner.

MAC's Fluidline

Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Liner
Well, no doubt Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Liner is a little pricey as compared to the MAC's Fluidline, I think it's worth it because you can use it for a very long time! 

For me, a 3g bottle last me for about 2 years! 
And I'm not kidding... Of course I don't use it on a daily basis but I used it at least 4 times a week.

Hope this is helpful to you!
AND thanks for reading Babes!

Cheers,
NAT



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...