My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sleek from LUXOLA

I've tweeted about my excitement on receiving my newly-bought palettes & I'm here to share some pictures with you!



The orders from LUXOLA came in a nice and sweet pink paper bag and the contents are nicely packed in a transparent bag.
And OH, it was personally delivered to me by their very own staff!

I got two palettes - one for my Sis (as an early X'mas present) and one for me-self!

Mine!

Sis's! She was so happy to received it! :D
I was very delighted by the service from LUXOLA because I placed my orders in the morning (about 10am) and they called me in the afternoon (at about 1++ pm) to ask if they could possibly deliver the items to me on the same day!
This is because they happen to be delivering some orders around my area that day.....
Ohhh.... 
It was just great!

As expected, the colours on the palettes are very pigmented, which is really fantastic!
But I have to say that for the shimmery colours (especially from the ORIGINAL palette), I would advise the use of your fingers or sponge applicators for easy application.
I find that I get a lot of fallouts when I use a brush and that the eyeshadow won't really go onto my lids.

I was a little surprised by the size of each eyeshadows because from all the pictures I've seen so far online, they all seemed pretty big!
So here's a rough guide of the actual size of each eyeshadow :)

Alrighty, that's all for now!
Ciaoz,
Nat

3 comments:

Glitz Glam Budget said...

The palette looks so pretty I wonder how swatches would look! I've never heard of this brand before, but I am so intrigued by it! By the way I like your blog, im a new follower!

Natalie said...

Thanks for following me girl!! And oh try the palette if you have the chance to! I think you will like it!

Pretty Me Purple said...

Those are pretty! I like both, but especially the original one, because of the colors. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...