My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

How I use Barbie love Stila Smudge Pot

Here's a tutorial for those who want a neutral look with a pop of colour on the eyes for this festive season!

I'm mainly using the  Barbie  Stila Smudge Pot in Cobalt Clutch...

You can always play around with other eyeliners of different colours that your have for this look!

Hope this helps and Happy Holidays!

Love ya,
Nat

6 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I like it! :)

RARELY I'll use pops of color to line my eye, but usually I'm just boring ol black linger. haha


<3,
Dana

Label me Addict said...

Hey LOVE,

CONGRATS on your engagement! He is so lucky to have you!!! Cause you are just such a SWEET HEART!!! what can i say it's every girls dream to have a PERFECT wedding... just KEEP CALM alright!!! do not forget to tell me when you are getting MARRIED!!!

Happy Holidays babe!!!

♥ Label me ADDICT ♥

Chiara said...

me too ! i rarely use pop colors, but nice vid :)

Chiara said...

me too ! i rarely use pop colors, but nice vid :)

Harija said...

Neat post & Happy New Year 2012!
My Lyfe ; My Story

shopgirl said...

I wish I had you to do my make-up Nat! :-))

Have an awesome day!

Reese
http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...