My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Surprise from LUXOLA!

This post may have came a little late since X'mas was like 3 weeks ago...
Nevertheless, I want to mention LUXOLA's sweet and lovely X'mas surprise package that was sent to me personally by their staff.. all the way to my door step!

I didn't make any purchases from LUXOLA during that period...
It was simply a very very sweet gesture from them!


A pleasant SURPRISE!!!
We all love surprises, don't we??
:D

Let's see what was in the bag...

Deborah Lippmann!!!

I really want to thank LUXOLA for their sweetness once again!!!
Can't wait to make my next purchase!

And Happy Chinese New Year to all my readers!

PS: Luxola is giving out complimentary hongbao gift for any spending above SGD 50. :D

Cheers,
Nat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...