My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Another Nail Episode

I bought some acrylic paints a while ago...
Finally decided to give them a go and add them to my nail-related collection!

Hand-drawn lace!! :D
Tiring to draw the designs carefully but there was a HUGE sense of SATISFACTION after completing the full set!



Received many compliments when I was wearing this set of nails! 
I actually did this for my Sis's wedding on the 7th and I only removed them on the 30th!! :D
I was in dilemma to removed them or not, but I still did in the end to let my nails "get some fresh air"...

Wishing everyone a happy february ahead!

Cheerios,
Natalie

(next few posts will be on nails too!) :P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...