My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Potabella!

I happen to stumble on this website and found pretty & affordable dresses!

Very girly touch to most of the dresses and accessories... & some diva-licious dresses available too!

Well, my wardrobe usually consists of dresses that are more fitting and shows more of my legs & curves (meaning my bum, 'cos I'm obviously not a full breasts lady.. Haha)

However, it's always good for a change!

So here's my pick....
_______________________________________

_______________________________________


Unfortunately some of the very pretty dresses are out-of-stock! :(

Anyway, do you like any of the dresses? Share them with me!

Disclaimer: Not a sponsored post. 

I found this website & mentioned it here cos I really find the items pretty and affordable!

PS: Let me know if you like more of such posts! I will keep sourcing and let you girls know of great deals available!


Cheers,
Nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... i like pic no 3 with your Elodie Backless Dress, match your body.. so sexy...!!!!

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash Find the info here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...