My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What I got from SLEEK

Hey ladies,
I'm so excited to share with you what I've gotten from LUXOLA during their crazy 40% sale!!

Did you get anything?

I grabbed some SLEEK products and a concealer from BY TERRY.

Here's what I bought:
A) Sleek Makeup-True Colour Lipstick in PEACHES & CREAM (I got 2 of this!!!)
B) Sleek Makeup-Molten Metal Duo Eye Shadow in GOLD LEAF AND PEWTER
I was planning to get the Sleek Blush in ROSE GOLD but it was out-of-stock :(

Anyway, one of the lipstick and the By Terry concealer were for my Mum as Mother's day present...
I got her to do the shopping online and she was so excited as well!
Happy Mother's Day, Mummy!!!

Alrighty, here are some pictures...
For myself :)

The PERFECT coral lipstick that I have been looking for FOREVER!!!

Under flashlight
Without flashlight

 And here's the GOLD cream eyeshadow!
BRAVO!!!!!
Under flashlight.. isn't it PREETTTY??
Without flashlight

Ingredients...
Hope you enjoyed this post Ladies!

Hugs,
Nat



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...