My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ready to GO!

Yes, Yes...
I'm all set and ready to go!

Wedding photoshoot in a few days and I will be wearing this set of nails!

Spent the weekend getting the correct mix...
And TADA! I finally got it!


I will post some photos of the photoshoot.. That is, provided if I have any, because I was told that photo-taking on our own during the process was not allowed... 
So we shall see... :)

Anyway, just a quick post :)

And ohoh, my Leopard Print Pumps are still available, Ladies!!
Contact me if you are interested!
natalie_jy@hotmail.com

Have a good day Everyone!

Cheers,
Natalie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...