My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

*ANNOUNCEMENT!*

Yes I have an announcement!!

But...
Nope, I'm not pregnant (haha, if that's what you think).

The NEWS is:
I received my ZUMBA Instructor certification (in fact, 2 months back!)...
and I'm now all prepped up to teach!
With our Trainer - ZES David Velez!!! *Hearts*
If you are wondering what is ZUMBA, ZUMBA is a dance fitness program that fuses fitness, entertainment and culture into an exhilarating dance-fitness sensation! ZUMBA classes use Latin and International music and are "fitness-parties" that blend upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography. It is a total-body workout that feels like a celebration, rather than an exercise!

Still unsure of what ZUMBA is? You have to come try it out for yourself then!

QN: Why I decided to become a ZUMBA Instructor?
My ANS: Hmm... I only attended ZUMBA classes twice but I was truly impressed with how the instructors lead the classes - No boring instructions, no talking; just simple gestures, lots of smiles and high energy! Hence, I am inspired to be able to lead a class and bring the joy to the class. What's most amazing is that everyone in the class (men, women, young or the more matured) just dance and partied away! It just melts my heart to see people dance it all out - in their most carefree manner...

So... I embarked on the journey to get my ZUMBA Instructor license.
It was a 2-day training and I was so blessed to have my buddy, Mavis, with me!


 We took turns to prepare lunch during the 2 days!
Tuna sandwich by me!
Tofu and egg by Mavis!
 The training was fun! But amidst the fun, we are also given tasks to lead the group, choreograph routines and perform in front of the class!

Nerve-wreaking needless to say, but it was great exposure!
During on of our assigned tasks! -Group Choreography and Performance-
Group photo at the end of the 2 days :)

So... Check out my ZUMBA website:
 http://natalielee1.zumba.com/
 You will find more information about my classes there!

Hope to see you guys in my classes!

Cheerios,
Nat



2 comments:

Rilakumaki said...

Whaaat? That's awesome! I've never tried Zumba but I do love dance classes!

Natalie said...

Do try Zumba out! It's really fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...