My photo
Welcome to my little ramblings on makeup, nails & fitness - in fact, anything beauty-related.. U may find some personal updates here n there too! Enjoy!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's Happening!!!

Fitness Dynamix is on GROUPON!

And with that, I'm going to kick-start my series of ZUMBA classes at Fitness Dynamix!
My classes will be held every Tuesday (7-8pm) and Friday (7:15-8:15pm).



So it's time for you to get up & get out (of your room/house/office), forget the concerns and let the fire in you ignite!

Join me to...
DANCE and PARTY like no one is watching!
Fitness Dynamix held an Openhouse Party last Sunday, and it was terrific!
3 other instructors (Michelle, Kim and Kavin) and I led the Party for almost 3 hours... 
A totally great workout!
 ~ this explains the photos above :) ~

We had a great deal of fun and we bet the participants did too!

SO...
We hope to see you guys at Fitness Dynamix!

Address:
Block 803 King George's Avenue #02-236 Singapore 200803.
(Nearest MRT: Lavender)
 
"If you don't know how to dance, just party away! 
If you can, let's dance and party all together!"  
- Yours Truly -
  
Nat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...